View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisb View Post
Good on the OP for trying to gain the clarifications! Be careful out there and if you don't know, ask.

On a funny side note: collectively, we need to be extremely careful some of the guys who don't understand "antlerless" don't see this thread.
The other thread where they didn't understand what an anterlered moose was, was the thread of the year.
With this one we'll end up with maps, numbers, people circling does, people depicting spotted fawns and the whole nine yards!!!

Someone needs to read this thread to Chow's variety in Fort McMurray!
At Chows:
They are under the assumption they can't even sell you the supplemental tags without first buying a general tag...the battle is uphill, steep, and very real.

When I tried to explain...
"I've traditionally carried the supplemental tags to get some deer meat, then to focus on a buck in November, I'd buy a general tag." Her eyes bugged out of her head and she told me: "you've been in violation for a decade!!!"

When I got into the some of the licencing specifics in the bow zone her eyes bugged out of her head and I think she thought I worked at NASA.
I already explained that too someone at Chow's last year, and the Mule deer general as well.
Cat