Thread: Sheep Part 3
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindalbakken View Post
Some guys like to fabricate, exaggerate, pontificate, proliferate, abrogate and stomp their feet when things don't go their way.
Seems to me that im looking out more for the sheep and fellow hunters than myself vin. Im willing to give up holding a tag if it helps out in any way!! Im willing to take time out and spend a couple dollars if it helps inform and improve peoples knowledge of sheep hunting! Seems like you guys are more interested in the fact that you need a tag every 2 years and kill many multiple rams to be satisfied with sheep hunting. This to me is the wrong stance! That is my opinion.
You can use any amount or complexity of words to describe things and I guess that makes you better and smarter, as im just a high school drop out rig pig but you come on out in the mountains and we will see who has more knowledge out there. Oh and bring your geometry!!!!!!!!!!!

You can come also 209 and we can go up in your neck of the woods and look for all them just reaching legal 8.5 year old rams!!!