View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rig-Rat View Post
Shocker, I see the room filled up with people waiting in the wings for the Flames to fail in order to come in here. Not even going to comment on their Shiz comments.

We are in tough here now. Last night was a much better effort from what little I saw, but still need to be more consistent. Lot's of times where we could have held on, but let them take the pressure back and we start chasing them.
I am sure i am just way to optimistic, but obviously we need to win Friday, and if we can build from that and steal one on the road, as we have played well on the road all year. Poof tied, then home win in 7. ( I know TALL order)
Not looking like we can pound out 3 in a row here, but out of the 3 losses we have been in OT twice with legit chances to win in OT. Just their GT pulls a key save out of his *****. Could just as easy be up 3-1 here but not the case.
I didn't see much of the game to know who did or didn't do what but the Top line better start being a Top line.
Not giving up on My Flames. Go Flames Go!!!! Got to believe..
Sing it brother!! Giving up is what happens 3 hours north. Hammer down and lets see what happens. Even a glimpse behind the playoff curtain is nice.
Oh and bench Neil... Someone in that practise squad is raring to go.