View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slivers86 View Post
Agree fully chubb... one problem I have though (not attacking your post by any means, you're a great guy) is the people who

How hard is it to carry a set of pliers, scissors and a net? A net can be your #1 aide in a safe + healthy release. Since I started using a net ALWAYS, I have rarely even touched the fish I catch, and my release time is probably 20-30 seconds after landing the fish with a photo.

most definity ......but even though good fisherman catch most of the fish.....because of sheer numbers the group that doesnt expect to catch a fish is still huge or the unequipped angler makes up a large percentage also.
Its like this in every sport...some guys golf with 4 clubs in total.....some guys need a cart to carry their clubs.

Maybe people would be happier if the Government made this law.......If angling you must be in immediate possesion of long forceps, a net adequate to keep a fish in the water and jaws spreaders......not sure that is a improvement on keeping personal rights....BUT i do know if the Government wanted a easy cash grab....that would work.