View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 09:18 PM

I've sat out of this one so far, it happened a few miles up the road to people I know and have worked with, and I've got to say the bleeding heart liberals on here make me sick.

As far as I am concerned these scumbags have given up all their rights as soon as they decide to break the law.

No, a quad or a truck should not be worth a life, but it wouldn't take very many of these jack asses getting killed to make the rest of them realize it isn't worth it. I say the sacrifice would be worth it. And before anybody comes after me with the "what if it was your loved ones" routine let me say I do have loved ones that are in exactly that position and I think they deserve everything they've got coming to them.

Also, before anybody jumps in saying that this isn't what the criminal justice code says, I realize that, these are my opinions only.

Here's another of my opinions for you, the only mistake that was made was not aiming higher, and not firing 3 times. Shoot, shovel and shut-up. These scumbags are lucky that he even called the cops.