View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 02:10 PM

I have been flamed on Internet rating services by angry people.

Some who simply call at 4 PM on a Friday Afternoon, fishing for a legal opinion, usually for their daughter, son, sister, brother, etc. When asked why the daughter, son, sister, brother, etc, are not calling themselves, I get the story that they are busy. They expect that I can and will spend an hour of free time with them, when I am trying to leave the Office for the weekend, so they can gossip about their daughter, son, sister, brother, etcs' problem.

When I tell them its 4 PM on a Friday Afternoon, and they are not the Client, and the information I need will have to come from the Client firsthand, as the second hand facts can not be accurate, and it is important that the person is relayed the information I give accurately and directly to them, I get a one star rating.

I am apparently rude on a Friday Afternoon at 4 PM when being talked to for free.

Usually no other lawyer has even picked up the phone for these people, on a Friday afternoon, and they feel some expectation that I owe them my time.

Don't put too much value in reviews. For a price a 1 star is a 5 star rating.
Why it is a 1 star review may be as a result of an agenda. Some competitors take great satisfaction in roasting a competitor on internet reviews.

But yes, if they want to buy a 5 star review at the service department, just remember that the future discount will be buried in the bill at a later date.

You get nothing for nothing.

Drewski