Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntsfurfish View Post
Actually the number one priority should be to get the SRD/Bios funding so they can get good data and the staffing to obtain it. There is no real conspiracy here.

On another but related note. All the fuss that these threads created have have got guys phoning and emailing Terry and staff. Guess what, that just takes him away from other related duties.

While I understand it is your/our "right" to be informed, it uses up their time. Maybe thats why the round table? Maybe why the "groups"?

Much of this contact is beotching and not neccessarily productive. Input can be very important and helpful but also eats up resources. Some on here are irate/outraged at the process and or lack of process, but is something else for you to think about.
If the number one issue is to get funding for staff to get the data that is needed. Then this so called BEOTCHING as you call it is exactly what is needed. Up till now no one has been screaming and asking for answers and look where it has gone....nowhere. I would say people should have been beotching long before this. Remember the old adage "It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease". As for as people phoning and e-mailing Terry that is the best thing I've heard that way he knows that people are not going to let this drop with out answers. If these calls are taking him away from other work then it is just more proof that more funding is needed and again this should do nothing but help. So I don't see how all this has done nothing but help. Just my insight on things.