Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
If all the calls swamp the dept to realize they need more funding or personal, then our point is made.
No one is convincing me Im wasting anyones time, just because i want answers to legitimate questions doesnt make me the bad guy.
Im curious is what ive highlighted in RED information direct from SRD?
If you truely believe we are wasting SRD's time, Wouldnt the volunteer release of info and data cure this?
If we are doing it the wrong way...educate me.....how?
I have attended the SRD meeting, I have now joined WU and attended their last meeting.
I accept your critisism but to use your words.....
"Much of this contact is beotching and not neccessarily productive"......unless you have a solution
I can send some links later on bio's who opt in for contact and another where bio's have put that they don't want contact info put up. It's not wasting time, it's the purpose and we play by the rules of the reg's and we have the right as an abiding/paying outdoorsmen to ask question's. Now what one does with the data is another matter altogether, and I doubt poachers are willing to make contact to find schooling fish.

And as for me, I will continue to dig for info and I don't do it in a manner that could be construed as beotching,,, oddly enough, a bio dude who re-contacted me by phone was more up in arms about the non-data than I was,,, but that story will come later.