View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman06 View Post
Easy there big fella! Just a little friendly fisherman banter. The buck I know is a 45 cm walleye lake. I hardly even bother with them this time of year because by now I find most of the legal fish are long gone. You bet I would love to hop in your boat my friend. Then you hop in mine and I will show you what I pursue in buck lake. Gladly. That's what fishing is all about man. Just when you think you got a lake figured some dude will hand you a liking. But if you getting keepers steady you got the touch.
oh< don't get me wrong, i"m easy my friend! Just clarifying that I wouldn't post b.s. of my fishing excursions. I'm not worked up at all, life's too short to take anything too seriously. My response was more a back up to my statement... i honestly love meeting new fishermen and heading out to find new spots or unused techniques. Instead of hoping in and out of each others boats, maybe send me a message when you are going to be out at Buck again, i will show you a spot where you will get keeper walleye. These days I am more after the perch and am concentrating on that. I landed a very nice one last week that only entices me to land more. If you possess the secret to many perch out at Buck, we could make a gentlemen's trade so to speak! LOl

Tight Lines...