View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:41 PM

Default March 19th

Went out to RR23 late this afternoon, wanted to see if the spot we found was still attracting Burbs who were having fun on the weekend, doing their thing. Bwackwabbit was planning on joining me after work, told him I would have all our holes open ready & waiting.

The ice access is in great shape, much better than last year, no huge ice ridge to maneuver around. As you can see almost all the shacks are off this end of the lake, guys are more responsible this year. Opened up a few holes from the weekend, ice is still over 30”, got set up around 4:00pm dropped the camera down, didn’t see much Burb activity, guess they were pretty much done.

Decided to sit outside on 5 gal pail and enjoy the sun, dropped down my candy-cane yellow/orange W/W, hit the bottom adjusted the line, got a White. This color combo produced 5 whites for me and today I had lots of action & still managed to miss at least 5-6. Bwackwabbit was huntin big game fish & was having some fun with a bunch of Walleye that were hanging around & some shy Pike, unfortunately, I had to go at 7:00pm, here’s a few pic’s from today. Bwackwabbit stayed & said he may update further.

Z-Z