View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 04:29 PM

Default End of the Ice Season

Since I started this thread on Dec 15, I thought it would be appropriate to close it out with a .... Thank-you .... to all those members who took the time to post a reply and share some techniques, stories, and comments over the ice fishing season.

As mentioned in one of my earlier posts, the purpose of this thread was to provide fellow anglers with some idea of the snow & ice conditions on a number of the well known lake access points on Sylvan. Every year for the past 6 years I’ve see someone go through the ice and fortunately this year that didn't happen even though we had some of the worst snow/ice conditions ever.

Furthermore, I don’t have a problem sharing information, techniques, what worked or didn’t work and perhaps some of my and/or other members updates helped others on having a fun day fishin with friends and family, that's what sportsmen do. With 133 posts and over 14,000 views I'm hoping the foregoing was achieved. I trust you enjoyed some of my pic's, I intend on starting a new thread next ice season, keep an eye out for the Black Pearl flying the Jolly Roger & stop by & say hi!

Wish you all have a great open water season .....

David ...... aka ... Z-Z