View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Well Marty YOU TELL ME where to talk about this! It seems everybody is sitting on their butts and nothing is being done , so don,t, preach to me what I may or may not say! Too many fellows are letting things slip by and when you mention this to anyone they look at you like a pig pi==sing in a snow bank ! Time is running out ! lets get this discussed at the meeting at the next rondevous! Fellows like yourself should be at the forefront ! You have a lot at stake here!
Apathy will get us nowhere! I,ll be darned If I will sit on my butt running scared of anyone and lose my privilege to trap!
You do realize all I,m suggesting is a public education blitz on county bylaws concerning canines! What is so sensitive about that ?
I felt the same way a year or so again Parfleche. Since then I have basically stopped posting my stuff. It's sad but all I got was dumped on after posting pics and asking questions that we should be discussing. It seems most want to hide instead of discuss and make things better.
I'm thinking the same as you and thinking our days are numbered. It won't even matter if we have the most humane practices in the world either. Too many of the anti crowd that bark louder while the rest of us put our heads in the sand.