View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
Better opportunity trumps more opportunity by miles. And then some.
Really? Ok, from a 'TROPHY' hunter standpoint.....maybe. However, this minor tool placement correction is hardly going to ruin all of Alberta's 'TROPHY' hunting.

I think there is tons of room for a multi-person bow in this province. But thanks for pointing out the main reason to vote against it....100% trophy hunter selfishness.

Oh, the moose might hit more draws too? Boo hoo...fill some of the bazillion damm doe tags if you need that much meat!

Like we don't have 'better opportunity' its Alberta.... Doom and gloom the world is gonna end people....lol.....get a grip folks.

Here's my selfish reason for wanting the blasted thing included where it fits, if you can call it 'selfish'?. But there are more reasons that make sense besides this one...i don't want to hunt with one, just ordered a new monster 7 to back up my xlr8, i want one to introduce people.

Introduction tool.

I could/would/can introduce more people each season to hunting if the crossbow was put where it fits, that simple. Growth is more important than hanging onto a yearly general mule deer buck tag. There just is just so much more pro and only the one selfish con to the entire argument....its just a one size fits all bow that broadens the scope of bowhunting to be more appealing and doable for everyone, every age, every size, every physical limitation.

Bowhunting is pretty awesome way to hunt, archery is cool too and i dig that part of it, but i dig shooting all sorts of weapons some more than others you get the point etc....but bowhunting, the silent tools, the having to close the distance, the early season etc. thats the shizzle and the more people that can bowhunt the better and having a one size fits all bow is fantastic....not having it included with the other bows in this day and age is just silly.