View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckBrat View Post
I can see it now, bunch of nubies driving the roads and fields with crossbows. If it looks like a gun it must shoot like one, right?? That thing will rest nicely on my unrolled window, sure beats me trying to shoot my bow from the drivers seat.
thats hilarious right there

can you imagine having a strung crossbow in the cab of a truck? do you do that with the arrow loaded or not?....or do you put the arrow on once you figure out how to jam a bow out a truck window....i'd love to see this whole process happen, i'm thinking a video of such an exercise would get you in the next darwin awards series...or how bout getting stopped by the fishcops?...the do you leave it strung and give a warm smile?, pull the trigger and dryfire it in cab?...assuming you didn't have a bolt in it? pull trigger and put hole in your truck?....that would be a hilarious video too!

kicking the door open would give you the room to shoot a vertical bow easier than the horizontal and good luck getting the horizontal out the window...eitherway the door is coming open but one way the limbs are likely going to connect with some part of the truck and seriously mess you up....darwin awards coming up

commonsense says the vertical bow would be the truck guys tool of choice...prove me wrong, it just points out that you haven't yet been educated on the crossbow at all and just another guy with the usual knee jerk reaction to the crossbow inclusion

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 12-15-2010 at 08:37 PM.