View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWB View Post
Keg,

First of all I don’t hunt. I am fairly certain my “hunting future” is safe. Thank you for sweeping me in to some broad generalizing statement which you can not substantiate. You simply can not draw the conclusion that anyone who disobeys TSA rule automatically breaks hunting rules. That notion is absurd. You have yet to back up what you are claiming.

Second you have made allegations on what you perceived to have witnessed from an alleged avid outdoorsman.

Third, Third party testimony is easy to discredit and rip apart. Sure, LEO’s can act on third party accounts however if the LEO did not witness the event first hand, chances are that the charge sticking are slim to none. “experts” really mean nothing. There have been a few cases before the courts where “experts” have testified. These “experts” have later been found to have a few skeletons and soon discredited. Even the LEO’s are supposed to be “experts” however if you look at the recent conduct by the EPS… here is a link for your review… Lie or commit perjury much?? http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...ce-report.html

Fourth, I have been wrongfully charged under the TSA by a few questionable LEO's. Each time I have challenged the tickets and had them successfully withdrawn and discredited the LEO in the process.

Fifth, I have yet to admit or post about any laws broken. Please re read my post and try with a little better reading comprehension.

There is not One person here who has not committed a TSA violation. By your logic and statements everyone on here is a hunter and committing horrendous crimes while hunting.

This thread was originally about photo radar, you derailed it by getting on your soap box. Please confirm your allegations that everyone who commits a TSA violation is a hunter and willfully violates hunting laws. Please back it up with statistical data, irrefutable evidence. If you can not back your allegations up, may I kindly suggest you step down from your soap box and refrain from throwing sand in the sand box.

Really???
I think it is you who needs to re read and work on your comprehension.

I didn't see any irrefutable proof to back up your claims in your rant.
Where's the proof that you beat tickets and the cop got a dressing down?

This isn't rocket science. If you don't want a ticket, then don't speed. If you get a ticket pay it or fight it. It's a great country we live in. If you break traffic laws it isn't much of a stretch to wonder if you break other law you find inconvenient.

With your approach to this subject and personal attack do you really expect to change anyone's mind?

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand