Thread: Bass? Alberta?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofficer View Post
Admin should just lock this **** and get it over with. Although it's funny seeing horsetrader's lame comebacks..... I just don't know how some people live here on earth but seem so far away from it.
It always amazes me how when i person can't get his own way he wants the thread closed reminds me of the little kids( your not playing fair i'm going to take my ball and go home)

The whole bass idea is riding on people who do illegal and retarded things. This would be a cool idea if people wouldn't transfer them. They're bass....... they'd be illegally introduced everywhere if they started stocking them. That's my only beef with bass. I wanna fish for them like everyone else does but you guys aren't getting the point that this isn't about YOU or anyone else who abides by the law. Everyone here knows if they started a few bass lakes they'd be spread throughout the province in no time.
I don't see were you get off calling any one RETARDED If you HAD any credibility which you don't you would have lost it there. Instead now you are just the ramblings of a spoiled child.