View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 02:39 PM
AO Sponsor

C: Let the onslaught begin!!

P: LOL; it is always pretty crazy. This one has a lot of very desirable product too.

---

C: Nice timing on this! Lots of new semis will be looking for glass!

P: lots of red dot sights on this load too

---

C: Let the excitement and frustration begin. Thanks again for putting this on.

---

C: I refuse to have my spirits crushed this year.

P: Good news is, this is a fairly large load and multiple of some items.

---

C: Awesome, thanks for arranging this again Prophet River! Looking forward to the speed clicking competition.

P: Good luck, lol!!!! it is always fun and somebody has to get the items!!

---

C1: Unfortunate that this falls on National Range day, those of us showing the sport to new shooters will miss it!

C2: Good catch! I'll be missing out if that's the day. No cell signal at my range, which is actually an amazing feature lol

P: Date is not 'set in stone' yet.

C3 Take my money!! But seriously I’ll be all over this come June 3rd. Been looking for a new scope for a while now. Thanks for the good deals!

P: You are most welcome.
However, we can not take all the credit, of course, this is very much a partnership with Vortex, Canada

Once we see the final packing list, we will make any mods to the list and confirm date, etc

---

It has been pointed out that June 3 is 'national range day' so we may change that date slightly. We will keep everyone informed here.

---

Note... Orig we said Sat June 3. This is now moved to Friday June 2 for this reason the customers noted.

---

C: I've done this before, a few years ago....

If anyone wants the list in Excel format or PDF, grab them here (my domain)

Excel:
https://www.battlebeaver.com/files/v...sale_2023.xlsx

PDF
https://www.battlebeaver.com/files/vortex_sale_2023.pdf

P: Thanks.

---

C: There's some INSANE mark-downs on that list!

P: Yeah, not the biggest open box sale(but close) but about he best markdowns and the best products of any of the sales we've helped with.

---

C: Added an additional column for the type of product (Binoculars, Riflescopes, etc). If you download the Excel file you can sort on any column you like.

New Excel file:

New PDF file:

---

A few people are calling the shop to purchase. Please read the first post carefully- there are no advanced sales on these.

---

C1: I can't imagine the chaos you'll have with all the calls and emails when the sale starts! Your staff will be run ragged!

I know I'll be calling on speed-dial AND emailing for a couple of items.

I realize it's not likely I'll get my picks... but everyone calling and emailing should be patient, and be prepared to NOT get the item you want. Make sure you have ready your 2nd, 3rd and 4th picks ready!

Please be kind to their staff, I wouldn't want that job during the sale!

C2: I believe it is an online only sale. The option to call an pay via cc is once you have checked out online.

P: We can take phone calls and emails, however, we have to still do the order manually here, and it is slower. so, for the most in demand items, it is VERY unlikely you will secure one if you call or email instead of calling. Some clients are amazing how quickly they can order online. (using autofill, etc)
I think most now know that it is very competitive for some of it and they tend to treat it as fun - if they don't get it, never get upset.

The first couple sales customers seemed upset more until they realized how competitive it is to get some of the items.

---

C: Do we need to quote the first order number on subsequent orders to have the shipping costs combined?

P: It really helps us but don't take the time to do it. Just send an email later listing all order numbers to combine ...

---

Vortex shipped these items today. (May 16)
So, it looks like we will do the sale on Friday, June 2 at 10 AM (Mountain time). We hope that is a good date for most people.

They did not ship these two items:
1 CF2-31001R
1 CF2-31007
There are multiples in grade and quantity for these so , if you want one, you can still try for it!

---