View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 02:47 PM
AO Sponsor

We are always amazed at how quick some customers are. It seems faster every time we do the sale.

BTW, first order was 175549 and it was completed at 02 Jun 2023 10:00:32
Next order was six seconds later; then it got crazy....

---

The following are a few highlights and helpfull tips that various customers posted.

---

That makes me the 23rd order. Not too shabby for an old guy!
For anyone crying foul over this sale, I did it with no "tech" tricks. I did however read what PR posted about the quickest checkout methods.

lol that made me 73. Cos my first one was grabbed from my cart while i was selecting shipping address.

I was number 99 even with a wrong click and having to back to find the item I wanted, luckily I still got it. Most of the sale must have been pretty much over in 2-3 minutes, it was crazy.

Huge Thank you to Vortex Canada and Prophet River for a great sale but can't believe how quick things got shipped out considering how many orders got placed. Excellent service from the staff at Prophet River. Amazed

they did give tips about how to check out, basically you should never try for more than 1 thing at once in these sales. in some ways I think that's good, as it distributes the sale items amongst a larger group of people

This. PR has posted the best tips for success. One other tip is copy the item code from their list in their post and hit crtl F and paste it.

Fastest way to get out for payment is pay by EMT. This is on top of this copy and pasting the code part which helps a ton on speed.

---
P: The Ctrl F with EMT comment is spot on. That as well as making sure your profile is already properly filled out.
---

P: Many thanks to all our clients, many got awesome deals and we hope most had fun trying whether successful or not. We certainly appreciate the orders!!

We will plan to do another once Vortex Canada has enough product!

---

C: Just curious what is selling faster ? Low end (Crossfire / Diamondback) scopes or high end scopes (Razor) ?

P: Seems to be a bit of both- no real pattern when it comes to that. Often A's will sell before B's and C's though.

---

P: All tracking should be in emails now. If you didn't get it, check your spam, then email us.

-