View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillyreefer View Post
The UK doesn't keep stats on gang violence. I wonder why? This reference from the BBC is about all I could find. Not overly helpful, but interesting. How is it possible that 60%of shootings are gang related. I thought guns were all but banned in England. It should be easy to keep them out, it is an island after all. (SARCASIM)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15238377

"At least half of the 27 murders of teenagers in London in 2007 were gang-related, according to the Metropolitan Police. Officers in Liverpool and Manchester have said in the past that 60% of shootings are linked to gangs."
I would just love to see a side by side comparison of who is being killed.

I do rank random killing of innocent people or murder for robbery, rape etc. as a different ranking that gang on gang violence for instance. Them folks should all be put onto a island...last man standing gets a free trip to Disneyworld before being sent to Saudi Arabia with a kilo of coke in his carry on.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin