View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomE View Post
Excellent on trying to quit..I have only been successful once for a couple of months..Do you know how much the Kit costs? Also, I had a friend that quit and said that he kept a pack of smokes handy so he was comforted by knowing they were there..He quit cold turkey and never touched them..(Had the Pack with him for a few months though) Good Luck!
I'm thinking I was told $69.99?

I think they're selling the "Smoke NV" products:
http://www.smokenvshop.com/

I didn't pay much attention to what I was told, as I really don't care at this point. I'll pay anything and buy anything.

I quit for two months last summer, but a really hot day and a beer on my deck did me in. The year before that I quit for around a month.

From what I understand the e-cigs do a pretty good job of mimicking the physical sensations of a tobacco cigarette. Nicotine patches do a pretty good job of controlling my cravings, but sometimes I need some extra help. Hubby likes the Nicorette inhalers, but he's back on the tobacco as well.

God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then he made the earth round . . . and laughed.