View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 08:33 PM

If the other person has no weapon he is not hunting. Ive never heard of anyone getting charged with assisting a hunt. Your son daughter can accompany you for sure. Your friend who enjoys being out in the woods is allowed to sit with you while you wait for animals. You can teach your son or daughter how to call or track animals even. Hunting happens when you have a weapon and are looking for an animal. If you have no weapon you are just enjoying nature. No licenses needed for that yet. My cousin comes with me often. My daughter comes with me. I let my 3 year old call moose. The only thing they could possibly charge a person with would be harassing wildlife. I dont agree with your partners pushing bush licensed or not but thats a personal belief. But it is legal so i dont care if others do it. The day i or my friends get charged with enjoying the outdoors together wether there is 20 of us and only one tag. Or 2 of us with one tag is the day ill cut up my guns. As long as the person with the tag is doing the shooting i have no issues with sharing the outdoors with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk