Thread: Grey Cup
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 11:36 PM

In typical fashion there will be lots of tickets for sale since the home team isn't in it. I've been going to the Grey Cup for about the last 15 years and it happens every year. Since the Esks were eliminated there were lots posted online. The next best scenario was the Riders making it, as Rider fans travel well (I am one of the faithful). If the Bombers can make it past Calgary I think there will be a decent turnout for Bomber fans as they have been waiting forever to see their team hoist the cup and this might be the year. The weather will play a big part too. Our crew has tickets but if the weather is terrible, I'll eat the $150 dollars and watch from the comfort of my couch.

If anybody wants to go to the game and doesn't have tickets, my advice is to wait as long as you possibly can. I've had tickets given to me outside the stadium cause a guy couldn't sell them. Friends bought 2 for 1 game day. There will be lots available and cheap.

That being said, I'm still showing up Thursday and taking in all the parties. It is the best weekend of the year and an awesome time.