Thread: Barbless Hooks
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAisling View Post
I have an IQ of 138. I'm in engineering and am university educated. I'm well versed in literature, comparative religion, mathematics, physics, and a host of other things.

I've studied quantum mechanics, and what you are creating in my head is confusion: not thought. I'm left thinking "what the hell is this dude rambling on about?"

No one has said anything about hooks not needing to be barbless. I've never fished with anyone from this forum who doesn't flatten the barbs. The problem is that there is some ambiguity with the way the regulation is enforced. THAT'S IT.
WOW, I'm just a poor farmer, having my ramblings read by a God Like you makes me think that I am not worthy of having an opinion...

THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS BASED ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT ONE POOR FISHERMAN WAS PICKED ON BY A MEAN OLD FISH COP WITH A "CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER" WHO WAS TRYING TO BE A "DINK" ABOUT A LAW THAT HAS BEEN ON THE BOOKS FOR 7 YEARS!

I could call one of my lawyer friends and get him to write for me if I am talking at to low of a level...