View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Yes, as long as governments are flushing this much liquidity into the system it has to go somewhere and the markets have been a big winner as a result. Now when that party stops and inflation kicks in, that will be a whole other ball of string. In the meantime however, being out of the market is going to mean you forego a LOT of upside.

I also agree with the majority of what bdub said in his last post, though he and I will never agree on Gold. The sectors that benefit from the economy opening up, as well as inflation is the right rotation, and with the massive moves to regulate Amazon, Google , Twitter and Facebook in the States and Europe those areas are likely to take a hit.
I agree but at the same time the market can be a fickle beast that turns suddenly on a dime. Just need a few companies like https://driving.ca/tesla/features/fe...g-ponzi-scheme to come to a lower valuation reality and all stocks will get an extra look.

With Covid driving down business and jacking up debt both company and government wise... at the same time the market has climbed...a crash seems inevitable. Just a matter of when.

That being said it may drive investment into oil and gas so long as Saudi forgo their recently ended battle for market share
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin