View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 12:22 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
Guys like you enjoy getting your two bit comments in about assuming something you have no clue about.,my client or guest were friend who asked me to take them hunting with us both having tags or only one,if my tags is used I can shot my friends bull if he is with me back then and is still the same today.These were all local res,but I figured to leave that out,just for the heck of it.
The 3 friends who were green horns lived in my home town and wanted a moose,so they wounded them and i finished the job off,party hunting you may shoot his moose as long as he is in shouting distance of me and I can shoot his bull specially if it is wounded,so where did you assume I was with an outfitter or private resort camp which I never mention at all with money being a part of it.

Any one I invited to my hunting camp in those days were guest or business clients like my john deer sales men from my home town who had a tag and never shot a moose and he hammered a big one. I took friends this summer on guided fishing trips,we all fished and enjoyed our days together,i got paid with a hug.Maybe you should call RCA.

So I responded to the first post and waited to tell you this,but you as a good honest friend which had already taken you stab without any response so I waited and nothing more.

I wrote this way hoping some other clown popped out,but the circus is wide on this forum with a few clowns who assume things they know nothing about,except shooting there rifles who hurt them for life and blame there poor judgement on other reason like it took me a long time to realize my bad habits.Those are your bad habits and yours alone,so own up for not knowing better and stop passing the buck to others who you have no business telling them what they need for a rifle.

So when I finish helping guide these friends I went hunting solo for the rest of my life .If these are insults then half the forum should be banned.Either way this is my last post so everyone take care.

Cheers JD
What are you so POd about. You put it on the net, not me. You said you guided you said you shot other peoples game and let them tag it.
That has never been legal.

I found that out the hard way so I posted a warning for you, and anyone else who might think it is legal, as I once did.

You seem to think I am trying to cause you trouble. I assure you, you are not worth the effort.

Let the chips fall where they may.

George Bernard Shaw