View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardfromedson View Post
got a 5 day trip planned for rupert( work channel and hopefully up to dundas ) 3rd week in june and a 5 day trip planned for tofino 3rd week of july. i think i have been doing about 4 hrs of research a night. i think i got the rupert fishing half figured out but i have been obsessing over finding everything i can about fishing wcvi. seems there are a few more variables with tackle, offshore/inshore option, exposure to open pacific.on and on..have to drive to mexico to go get my new boat so i will at least get a few days fishing down there that will be a bit of a fix. also have to go get new electric downriggers next month. im going with scottys with 60 inch booms. if im going to stack rods is it better to have the duel rod holder or go with the single and install a seperate rod holder further away to spread the lines a little? hope to see some of you out on the chuck. hope this year is as good as last. pm me if anyone is fishing the same areas. i would love to trade war stories and share notes. hurry up june. you cant get here soon enough.
Ready to help you when you get to our area or before...
Also, I'd spread your stacked rods a bit.