Thread: concussion
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 06:08 PM

not like I needed help with memory loss I just find extra music in the songs, a different pitch almost like whistleing. then again Ive had tinutus for centuries so I always hear buzzing, maybe I hit hard enough to know the cobwebs out. at least it happened at work, unfortunately I like my job and my bosses. having issues on my feet right now hopefully it passes or Im going to have to buy a sleddog and hook him up to me to get to the lake Hard to remember a lot so far, its there just takes a long time to come out. the emotional rollercoaster sucks too. I will get through it Im sure. if I hear even more of my music I cant complain about that theres always a silver lining I dod manage to hit the ice (properly) 4 days before my impact crater, and had an awesome day, even had a doubleheader on pike. all small though nothing over 14 pounds. hopefully time to get something decent!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 78146626_2519717358082681_798780332697452544_n.jpg (58.8 KB, 120 views)

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich