View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 08:50 AM

Default cfa

were was the cfa voice when the range was being shut down ? i didnt see them at any meetings, was that because i wasnt a member ? im sure some of the 1500 members of the olds range would be a member of the cfa . i would be happy to give a org money if they helped the cause , what do they do besides send emails to each other and collect 30 bucks from the members? do they help keep ranges and other shooting clubs open? have they wrote letters to the alberta cfo to help keep legal shooting spots open? i guess what im saying is, what do they do ? to me this is not a cash thing , the ranges in the area are not taking new members, no cash changes that ! Parfleche i dont want to come across as rude but a few people shut down one of the few places we could shoot legelly and no orgs help us at all. i get lots of useless emails now i dont need more, i think if the cfa could help they would have. is i not better to have safe places for people to shoot than to send them in the forestry and shoot were ever . besides murders and the odd person killing them self the last shooting accident was the cps at the forest lawn fac. by the old hub oil. if its controled its safe, random shooting is not