View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 01:58 PM

Default to try

i think if you try and fail one shows courage to never try and just give up well , im surprised that not a lot of people who say they love the sport are not willing to even try , how do you think the anti gun people get heard , they unite to make a loud voice , there is strenth in numbers, this is why they get heard. we dont get heard because we dont unite . what does it hurt to send a email or a letter and voice your concerns on the poor direction our sport is going. would we give up on a big buck because the hill is to long and steep, its a lot more work dragging and dressing a deer than sending a email or a letter. maybe sending it to Ed is not the best person, maybe city councel would be better. i welcome any input, i do know the city of calgary is planning to build for the cps . so heres a brain storm instead of 10 lanes do 50 lanes have 10 for cps and 40 for public charge 20 bucks to go and shoot, i bet it would be filled daily, no selling of goods take your guns your ammo and go shoot. it could maybe make money instead of costing money, keep in mind there are going to build one anyway