View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icefisher2885 View Post
Haha, ok. Yes, bowhunters are having a drastic effect on the herds in 232 as evidenced by the press release issued by the ABA. Oh, wait. No they aren't, in fact, bow hunters are taking so few deer in that area that not only is 232 not being considered for a draw, but neither are any of the surrounding zones. You want to save mule deer in the area? Try reducing rifle tags. I know what 232 is like - I used to live in Sedgewick.

My restatement of what you said earlier wasn't an argument at all, it was simply an illustration of how remarkably asinine the comments that you made were. I guess that went over your head though. You are right about one thing - someone does need to get a sense of reality, unfortunately its you.
Youre contradicting your own arguement here fisher. Why do you think so few bow hunters are harvesting animals in 232? Its quit simply
Because there are sonfew animals. There quit literally nothing to shoot. So i ask you again....if you not taking a mule with your bow for a couple seasons, and keeping rifle mule on draw means a few more quality animals a few years down the road is that not in turn a victory for you? Or are you so self entitled you still view it as a rifle only problem? Y not
Just put the opportunity for all weapons on a draw system as part o the management plan along with the other plans to
Manage the resource. Youre a prime example of the guy holding a bow that doesnt feel he is part of problem. Its sad really.