View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanee9 View Post
This one with all combined moves along nicely. Splitting them up will create dead spots throughout the year when they are out of season.

Imagine if ice fishing was split into a separate group. Wouldn't be too much happening now in there now and even less in 2 or 3 weeks from now. Somebody wanting to know ice conditions today for fly fishing somewhere may not think of looking at a post in ice fishing where someone may have posted ice conditions for safety's sake. Eg.-Ghost, Spray or even Chain lakes south of Calgary. In reverse, in the fall, someone may not think of looking in fly fishing forum to see when ice started forming on a certain lake before they head out.

All in all, this one with everything combined moves nicely and I feel that people would move from one to another as the seasons change, thereby possibly missing something that they would otherwise have known.
I agree with kokanee, I enjoy just a fishing section. I can go there read all the posts without jumping back and forth to so many different sections. Keep it plain and simple. Its always effective.