View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlyboy View Post
I had to register so I could add my voice to Mercoal's. Falls creek is a perfect example of how people can get diverted from the real issues impacting our watershed. You don't hear a word from anyone about clearcutting and gas and oil exploration and production, just those nasty atv guys, and even then most of the damage is imagined. How is Falls creek different today? It's watershed is destroyed by clearcutting and yet in a few years when the Bull Trout are impacted it will be the atv's that caused it.

The road is closed so people cannot see what a horrific mess there is all the way up to Lynx creek and North across the Ram. Atvs are a problem but they are not THE problem, just a handy scapegoat for haters to crow about!
So who on this post is not recognizing industry damage? All I see is deflection from a good discussion on quading from you. It is one of many problems. No doubt bull dozers and heavy equipment can do way more damage than quading. That is not the point. You are talking about one area, which is a noble cause to fight about for sure, but quaders are like locusts infecting all areas, and, it continues to grow. That is the difference I see. Both worth fighting about. So instead of deflecting away from quaders like you seem to want to do, why don't you help out there too?