View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
I tried to stay out of this one, but you are wrong. The absolute very best tool for this was his knife. The animal is done inside a minute tops. Its not trying to run away as it’s rolled over several times. Most people would’ve never notice him even do it.

I agree with you about him not being malicious, but daft for sure. Have you never finished off a deer with a knife before? It’s not brutal or inhumane. The problem with the ASIRT investigation is ridiculous to say the knife was not the best option. Now future LEO will be wary to use one because an ASIRT investigation deems it impractical. Are you kidding me??!?!?!

I had Edmonton city police waiting to put down a hit deer laying against my fence directly across from a school. I asked them why they weren’t dealing with the animal. It was a whole bunch of nonsense because they needed a “service rifle” and contact the school as to the shots. I grabbed my pocket folder and finished it off while they tried to tell me to leave it alone. I told them to arrest me then. Best tool for the job. Full stop. Period.
It doesn’t really matter what he used. There would still be an outcry.

-Billy Molls