View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 12:09 PM

While I didn't personally use or have to use the warranty, but my dad and Cousin both have, both times traded their scopes in for the same model and continue to have the same problem. finally sold both their scopes.
What I've personally found, the regular diamondbacks are a great replacement for the standard scopes that come on rifles. as for the higher class scopes (HSLP, Viper etc) we've found that they are junk. better to spend the money right the first time, get a scope that you can trust not something that may need to use the "amazing warranty"
Spend the same amount and get a something like a Leupold, also has lifetime warranty, never have issues, and if you do have any issues there is a local dealer/repair place, (Korth group in Okotoks) will fix free of charge, and if the scope is done you will get the same if not better scope. return shipping paid and everything.

I know this is the vendor posting it so Im going to expect some heavy product pushing, and no offence but Ive lost my trust in Vortex. I have 2 dimondbacks on 2 of my rifles, they arent bad, but the clarity just isnt there for me.