View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 09:30 PM

First off Thank You Silverdoctor for the 300 dollar cheque to help offset expenses.

Take a bow folks , you put on a first class event. In the words of the Dimestore Fisherman TV series...."Ive never have i seen such a well done event anywhere in Alberta"

To all of you here on AO thank you for your generous support it truely made a difference in some childrens lives. Mooseknuckle your banners made us look so proffessional a pro tournanment would be jealous. Mr Anonymous you litterally made us legal and insured. Garry your jigs caught the kids many fish and One girlwolfpack your hoodies kept kids warm and cozy. Thats just to name a few of the people who contributed so gernerously.

Food and drink was good, weather was great and the Fish cooperated on cue.

All of you put on a grand event for the Children. Some of you travelled great distances to Give and Give. Volunteers from as far as Edmonton, Taber and Rolling Hills makes this event a provincilal affair.

When child tells you."I didnt know anyone cared about me this much " You can be certain you all made a real difference in a childs life.

Thank You to Silverdoctor, Horsetrader, Mikeo2, TCW/Family, and GL2 who litterally logged thousands of hours planning and financing this worthy cause.

Thank You Shimano, Zebco/Quantum, HT Enterprizes Inc. Your contribution was of epic porportions my friends. You will soon recieve the photo proof of beautiful children smiling like they just won the deed to willy wonkas factory.

TWH Oilfield Services, Cattlemens Corner and Fergs Septic Service, Thank You so m uch for proving the structures and facilities that make the TEAMFISHARD event center on the ice.

Books,final inventories and photo releases are being editted at this time. Once completeld the event will have closure for 2013. So in closing- THANK YOU ALL FOR DOING A BRILLIANT JOB IN MAKING A CHILD FEEL SPECIAL.