View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffbridge View Post
Well this thread has taken an interesting and unexpected turn. LOL I'm genuinely curious as to where and how I'll be unethically hunting this week? Wherever it is I hope I get something. LOL
Are you sure you're following the right Jeff?
If you would like to follow along I'd welcome you to follow me on instagram @huntingjeep99 where I occasionally post live updates to my timeline/story. That's probably easier than following me in person. LOL However, I am occasionally looking for someone to run camera for me (I have video of every hunt I've been on in the last 5 years) so if I'm being followed at least I won't have to self film. LOL
Seriously though, if anyone has ever had any questions about the ethics of anything I have ever done (or am apparently about to do) in regards to hunting, I invite you to bring them forward, either privately or publicly as I am willing, able, and eager to discuss any and all of my actions.
If however, you have never witnessed, heard tell of, or suspected me of EVER doing anything illegal or unethical, then it's probably best to leave your insinuations behind. If anyone has any facts they'd like to present, I'm all ears! If not, I'm still all ears to hear your theory.

Cheers
Jeff Solberg
Well Phrased Jeff.