View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 11:56 AM

Angry lousy Lodge

I concur with the posting regarding the new owners of Winefred lake lodge. worst experience in the 30 years that I have been going. Not even close to the previous years. Not pleasant or worth even half of what we paid. They had us hooked and would not release us as they had our 50% deposit. not allowed to use the lodge as that was reserved for full service guests only. begrudgingly let us use the conference room to play poker as we were not entitled and the staff was using it now. What staff, one overworked deck had who was the only shining star here. A maintenance guy who could not get the water pressure system to work for more that an hour a day, and did I mention the filter system was working so it was brown lake water that came out of the tap when it did work.
and the lady who had no idea what to do about anything.
I have been trying to contact the lodge as i left my apple phone up there, no answer on there phones, the web page is down and no response to several emails sent to the lodge and to the business group address. What a horrible low class this place has become in three years. Used to look forward to the annual trip to the lodge, but that ship has not only sailed but it has sunk