Thread: Who got a pass?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
There is many more beyond theses too. I am shifting around every year finding new ones in different pocket I am not running a magic honey hole. I hunt popular WMU’s that see lots of other hunters.

If you dig around in big bush country hard enough you will find big bucks. They just have better hiding spots and more ground they can move through without being seen compared to farm land deer. It’s all a matter of how hard you are willing to work to find them and they are often right under a ton of hunter’s noses

Hunting public land is not a disadvantage it just comes with different challenges and advantages than private land

Odds are there is big bucks where you hunt right now you just need to look in different spots
I debated even replying.

Why does everything on this forum become a peeing match. I made a tongue in cheek comment that still holds true, bush bucks are not as pentiful or common as farm land deer. I wasn't complaining about bush bucks being small or non existent. I hunt crown land at it is a wonderful privilege. That is my choice and I am happy with it.

I thought my first reply would have been seen in jest and taken at face value.

So to sum up. Great photos and great season to all. I am happy with the deer I did take (darn tiny spindly bush buck :P ) and also happy about the ones I did pass.

Cheers everyone.
Sit back
Pour yourself a tea

Watch us "sportsmen" attack each other and destroy ourselves from within.

From road hunters vs "real hunters" to bowhunters vs rifle hunters, long bows and recurves vs compound user to bow vs crossbow to white hunters vs Native hunters etc etc etc

Enjoy the easy ride, anti hunters. Strange to me why we seem to be doing your job for you.

Excuse me while I go puke.