Thread: Huskemaw Optics
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 02:52 PM

When I took my rifle and scope to a very well known gunsmith in Edmonton he had never seen one and was very impressed with the optics. He mounted it on my rifle. When I picked it up he asked where it was manufactured. He also wanted to know how much, I told him, he figured that's allright. I was happy to hear what he had to say.
I have been using a Huskemaw for the past few years now and have spent several dollars and loads of time at my loading bench as well as at the range. If you take the time and learn how to shoot long range its hands down the most exciting and calculated way to hunt. IMO!!
To go after an animal that doesn't have a clue is about as ethical as I can imagine.
If one becomes successful with this type of hunting it will put a smile on your face that will last a lifetime. Nevermind the great time and memories you will experiance. My good hunting partner is a believer as it made some memories for us that were incredible and look forward to several more. I can say that from my experience.
Unbelieveable and Unimagineable!!