View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 12:52 AM
Banned

Took the chance tonight to take my daughter out on our annual "Date".
I made the descion years ago to find a spot between our birthdays in October and the 2 of us go out and enjoy a night.

First stop was Red Lobster.. She loves shrimp. Not bad actually. We enjoyed it.
Next up.. the 3rd chapter of the Battle of Alberta. It gave us all we wanted. 8 goals, 3 fights, some good hits, Over time, A shoot out and most importantly a WIN by the good guys, overall a great game to watch.

A few notes.. Kipper is a much better GT
The young guys from the north do not know when to quit.
The Oiler in the 3rd fight had better watch out. If someone gets a hold of him, it will be lights out. Even my daughter was booing the guy. Something about "Learn how to fight you baby".
Joky actually got into it at the end of the first.. Whats up with that? And would some one please explain why that guy is on our team. I will give him credit for trying over the last few games, but he has a lot of things to make up for.. AT least in my books.

Calgary had so many misfires tonight. great shot chances and then they wiff on it. If they were at there best, this wouldn't even have been a game. They should also learn that the game is 60 minutes long, not 40..

I enjoyed our evening and I know I made Syd very happy. It cost me a game with Willy's team, but it was well worth it.

Why so many Ed jersys in the stands?? I guess those up north have given up on their city and decided that Calgary is a better place live. Good choice.

How ever, if your going to wear the hated Blue, at least have some respect. The screams of Go Oilers Go during the anthem and the constant swearing was getting old. And I am not putting this on just 2 or 3 loud mouths (As we all have them) I am talking about the guys standing up and giving the finger to everyone behind them, the guys ****ing in the parking lot, the whinny biatch in the FLAMES FANATIC store who was complaining about there not being any Ed gear, the guys mouthing on the way out of the Dome, the guy who came up and yelled about the game right in Syds face.

I would guess we have the same clowns that head north, but if you have the balls to wear another jersey/T Shirt/Hat, behave yourself and show some class.

Not that any of this would stop my from taking my daughter or Son to the game, but it does get tiresome.

Jamie