View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitfisher83 View Post
Fish must have saw you and John's matching tattoos and got scared off......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that made my year , Matching Hasse Perch tattoos to boot .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonypower View Post
Thanks for the pm John. Sorry I never made it to the spot. My kid thinks there are no fish there because we keep getting Skunked. Lol went to the dog park instead. But like you guys said really slow. I think I am going to hit the spot on Monday morning If anyone is wanting to go. Would love to go right now but I have to work like a sucker. Lol
Tony Id be all over that . I gotta tie up some new hooks , went for lunch with some buddys and Accidently ended up at Wholesale sports so I picked up a bunch of octopus and circle hooks . 100 bucks later I left . But you go tmy number give me a call either tonight or tommorow evening and we will plan Monday . Ive been havein fairly good luck in the mornings .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Hunter7 View Post
that happened alot to me lots of mini headshakes. try using super small quality trebles. (goldeye) i was using a small silver spoon.
Thanks Im not aiming to fish for goldeye , Im aiming for the Walleye and Sturgeon . As Ive been told by both Fish and Wildlife officers , and Bioligyst that the sturgeon are around year round as they taged a bunch last fall and tracked them this winter . Some went as far as North Battleford but lots also stayed right near the Edmonton Area .

But If I ever got the urge to catch Goldeye Id use smaller hooks currently using size 1 octopus and circle hooks . Thanks for the advise though .