View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35 whelen View Post
I also guided at little duck sometimes the Boos were way up North had to boat to the North End of the lake I got the nickname Tundra bunny cuz I spend so many nights on the North End of the lake waiting for the waves to calm down there is a nice Lodge there and great fishing, that's sad to hear about ganglers when I work for them they were pretty good people times change I guess in the last 20 years.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Ya unfortunately things have changed lots. Wasn't meaning to punch holes in your suggestion but as stated this is what's happened to myself and many others I know. As everyone is aware if guides aren't happy, clients won't be happy.

North end lol yup the lake can get worked up alright, I had an interesting ride back last fall not sure how many waves came over the bow but we made it back. Any worse and we'd have been staying. I boated 3 1/2 hrs north last year. Past Weak Tea Bay, Bulloch and into edge of Inverarity Lake. Awesome area and great pinch points, buddy found an awesome spearhead that's huge and perfect condition so obviously it was lost when hunting.