View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLH View Post
Are you handicapped or something and can't use a bow, if so I apologize for being critical of your position. You do understand that the petty and spiteful comments where meant only if you were an able bodied hunter that could fully utilize the archery season. There are provisions in the hunting regs. for those that can't operate a real bow during an archery season.

Even at that I'd have to reitereate that your position is actually reducing opportunity for all hunters just so you can satisfy your personal handicaps.

If you are not handicapped in some manner than some past comments that you yourself have made about hunter divisiveness seems to only apply to everyone else. Your single arguement for is actually a dangerous precedent in wildlife and hunter management.
I dont think 209 is picking on the archery season in general , just the fact that a few certain species (Mule deer) can be accessed every yr with a bow but are actually draw zones that have 3 to 6 yr wait times for rifle hunters. So the archers can shoot a big mulie every yr and the rifle guys have to wait 5 yrs