View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNP View Post
The intent of medical marijuana is to relieve pain not to get high. Don't know what strain/compound of med marijuana you are using but if it's strictly a CBD or CBN compound, you're not going to get high. Recreational users are all about THC compound.....the compound that gets you high. Medical marijuana may contain zero THC or varying amounts but the thing is without CBD/CBN it's useless as a medication.
I tried straight CBD oil, it had no effect. I talked to my counselor and she recommended a CBD-THC mix. That helped quit a bit. I now take .8ml of 10/10 and .3ml of THC at bedtime. I don't take it during the day because I am afraid I would be impaired. I think you have some preconceived notions about medical MJ, and what works for people. Medical MJ is NOT strictly CBD, and I was told by my counselor that MOST people need a mixture for pain relief. CBD is mostly an anti inflammatory, a mixture of both is used for pain relief.

Thomas Sowell