View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coiloil37 View Post
It’s certain states and cities within those states. As for states, the ACT and Victoria lead the charge. It we narrow it down it’s specifically Melbourne but I’m happy condemning all of Victoria, they’re different down there. Sydney in NSW has some problems too but it’s not that bad if compared to most of the world.

If you speak to an Aussie about it they think it’s bad and getting worse but it was WAY worse than this in Canada twenty years ago. I’m happy they’ve got their eyes open and don’t like it.
All the people my wife and I know in Australia or NZ are originally from Canada so they seem to give a fair comparison. My son knows a few born and bred Australia's that he met from his buddy who’s a snowboarding instructor in Banff. Even the born and bred Australians my son knows think Canada is messed up after living here for 6 months on work holidays

My boy is dead set in his mind that he is moving to Australia next year so he will get to see what he thinks first hand

Me I am trapped in Canada for at least 2 more years between up grading and the wife wanting to stay close enough to visit her mother with cancer. By then I will be 44 and it’s tough to immigrate to Australia once you hit 45 from my understanding so it’s likely not an option for me