View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMisler View Post
Take a step back and relax.. Im simply asking for opinions and experiences. When im off work I will see what happens.

And if he let the rifle leave his shop he should already know about it
i think your missing the point of my post.

it appears that you are not aware of how normal business is conducted between a purveyor and customer.

rather than spend the 10 minutes on the computer complaining about poor service you received while you were at work, you should have taken 5 minutes to call the smith to see what he had to say about how a gun got out of his shop in the condition you describe, while you were at work.

if you took the gun to a large shop; ie, more than 1 guy working, the 'boss' may have missed the final inspection on the gun before it went out the door.

if it's a 1 man show, then we know exactly where the responsibility lies. (still lies with the 'boss', no matter how the gun slipped by.)

like i said, if your call to make the shop aware of the problem is met with poor service from there, then you have a reason to rant.

looking forward to hearing how the situation is handled. lee

1. People who list their arguments in bullets points or numerical order generally come off as condescending pecker heads.

2. #1 is true.