View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
Correct. It only takes two teams though, and apparently there is already one out there that wants him. You don't think there is another GM out there amongst the 30 teams that is feeling the heat and willing to take a chance, Philly, Buffalo, NJ, maybe a team like NY thinks he'd put them over the top and would give it a go. That being said, I believe Kane has a 3 team NTC though, if Edmonton isn't on the list, could be a moot point. That could also affect the price, but really, a discount on the top playoff scorer when it's already at $7M? don't think so. It's less cash than that too, that's just his cap hit.
Like I said this is all speculation until the arbiter rules on whether the Sharks were correct in voiding the contract. At the end of the day Kane holds most of the cards with NTC conditions and if awarded UFA holds all the cards on where he ends up.
Sit back
Pour yourself a tea

Watch us "sportsmen" attack each other and destroy ourselves from within.

From road hunters vs "real hunters" to bowhunters vs rifle hunters, long bows and recurves vs compound user to bow vs crossbow to white hunters vs Native hunters etc etc etc

Enjoy the easy ride, anti hunters. Strange to me why we seem to be doing your job for you.

Excuse me while I go puke.