View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordevr View Post
I would have to disagree with this statement. (See pictures). I posted pictures of a few Shotguns and as far as reveiws go you can't beat it. M3500 has 79 reveiws of ppl that own the shotgun and it still has a 5 star rating. There are not many that have a 5 star rating with close to 100 different ppl rating it. You can say what you want but this gun gets great reveiws. Any gun can have lemons but the majority is positive. Heck look at the rem 700. Tons of them have crappy triggers but it's still the most common rifle for builds. The guy doing the video reveiw I posted earlier has a ton of gun reveiws and lovers it. Bang for buck it's hard to beat even compared to many shotguns that are far more expensive. Just my 2 cents.
As with anything else in life, as long as you are happy with it.

And you are not disagreeing with me. I think they are a serviceable Turkish made shotgun but shouldn't be compared with the top line Italian autos just on finish alone. Its like comparing a Yildiz or CZ OU to one of the B guns and there are many more tiers above. Like I mentioned, when I see one for a really good deal I am going to grab it for a loaner/back up gun.

I don't mind a 700 either BTW and I usually have a couple in the safe. They don't compare to my daily driver but very nice none the less. If it was all I had to hunt with I wouldn't feel I was missing a thing.