View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordevr View Post
I would have to disagree with this statement. (See pictures). I posted pictures of a few Shotguns and as far as reveiws go you can't beat it. M3500 has 79 reveiws of ppl that own the shotgun and it still has a 5 star rating. There are not many that have a 5 star rating with close to 100 different ppl rating it. You can say what you want but this gun gets great reveiws. Any gun can have lemons but the majority is positive. Heck look at the rem 700. Tons of them have crappy triggers but it's still the most common rifle for builds. The guy doing the video reveiw I posted earlier has a ton of gun reveiws and lovers it. Bang for buck it's hard to beat even compared to many shotguns that are far more expensive. Just my 2 cents.
You also need to look at who is doing the reviews. In some cases the same people may own an A400 and a Baikal, but for the most part, the person that buy a Baikal made their choice based almost entirely on price, and they will never own an A400 or a SBE2, or a Maxus to compare the Baikal to. As such, these people don't expect the fit and finish or the handling or the features of a higher end shotgun, so their review is based on a lower set of expectations than most people reviewing an A400, or a SBE2.