View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuludog View Post
Hi. A man named Chris Dean phoned our toll free line looking to book a fly-in fishing trip to a lodge in the NWT. However, on his voice mail he didn't leave a call back number or any other contact info. If anyone on here knows him or thinks they do please PM me ASAP. I'm not sure of the spelling so it may be Kris Deene, Chris Diene, Chris Dean etc.

The only info I have is that he saw our add at a dinner theater in Edmonton and decided to book a fly in trip while his wife was going on Titanic anniversary cruise. I think (ok guessing) that he lives in Edmonton or the surrounding area.

If anyone knows who this is could you please PM me with his contact info or if you prefer I can give you my number. Time is of the essence and we don't want Mr. Dean to think that we are not returning his or call or don't value his business.

Also if You read this Mr. Dean , please PM me or call the number you saw in the ad at Jubilations as we are trying hard to get in touch with you.

Any help or leads would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks.
If you know the Time and date of the phone call ask your phone provider if they can look to see who called you, like *69